For small to large spaces
The panel blind has many faces. Alongside all its technical advantages, the diversity of designs and the option of use in virtually any interior space in a home or public area makes this a product that offers a wealth of possibilities – and in addition to its conventional use on windows and doors, as a room divider it creates new living spaces.
Both large and small window areas can be customised to your requirements. In summer, prevent your spaces from overheating, and in winter, the panel blind helps improve insulation. It provides privacy, and at the same time guarantees glare-free working at your workstation.
DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
Panels for every season
The panels run smoothly in a two- to five-track rail which is affixed to the ceiling. Panels can be easily attached and removed by means of a Velcro strip. So you can swap them in a jiffy depending on how you feel and the time of year.
The operating options for the panel blind speak for themselves. Whether gliding freely or slid across using a drapery rod or drawstring, operation is easy and convenient. All ‘INSIDE’ products from WOUNDWO are manufactured to be child-safe in accordance with EN 13120!
Panel blinds from WOUNDWO
- Privacy screen and antiglare protection
- Protection against heat and cold
- Create your own accents with fabrics and colours
- Change panels quickly, thanks to Velcro fastening
- Operation using drapery rod, drawstring or can be freely gliding
- Child-safe in accordance with EN 13120
- 200 colours and up-to-the-minute patterns
- Light-fast fabric quality